Tuesday, October 1, 2024

RAM NAM


"When a child, my nurse taught me to repeat Ramanama whenever I felt afraid or miserable, and it has been second nature with me with growing knowledge and advancing years. I may even say that the Word is in my heart, if not actually on my lips, all the twenty-four hours. It has been by saviour ...."

- Mahatma 

Naga Swami on Ram Nama....vol 4, தெய்வத்தின் குரல்:

ராம ஸ்மரணம் மாத்திரம் ஒருவனுக்கு ஸதாவும் இருந்து விட்டால் அவனுக்கு இந்த பாபமயமான, துக்கமயமான பூலோகமே பரமபதமாகத் தானிருக்கும் என்று ரூபித்துக் காட்டக்கூடிய யோக்யதை இவர்களுக்கு இருந்தது. ஆகையால், ‘இந்த உண்மையை உலகத்துக்குக் காட்டுவதற்காக இவர்கள் இங்கேயே சிரஞ்ஜீவியாக இருந்து கொண்டிருக்கட்டும்’ என்று நினைத்தார். அதனால் அவர்களை பூலோகத்திலேயே இருக்கும்படியாக ஆக்ஞாபித்து விட்டுப் போய்விட்டார்.

Who was it that left them to live eternally?
Ans: Lord Ram
Whom He left to live eternally?
Ans: The Ever powerful Lord Hanuman.

All those who chant Ram Nam are blessed Souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment